This course was developed by Brett Qualls, PT, DPT and covers gait analysis and its use in Orthotics and Prosthetics. You will learn how to correctly analyze & document a patient's gait pattern. You will learn decision making methods for interventions and how this knowledge relates to the selection of proper assistive device or orthotic/prosthetic devices. You will learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of assistive devices in order to facilitate clear communications between you and the prescribing physician and other healthcare professionals.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of gait analysis.
- Correctly document findings of gait analysis.
- Become familiar with standardized terminology.
- Increase your confidence & reliability with observational gait analysis.
- Utilize what you have learned in your practice.
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "Gait Analysis" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.