The objective of this course is for DMEPOS facilities to ensure the basic understanding of requirements of a supplier. Both new and experienced employees will benefit by ensuring that their knowledge base is up to today's standards. This course will help to prepare you for the new certification now available through BOC - Certified DME Specialist CDME.
The initial intake process is one of the most important processes for a successful DMEPOS business.
At the end of this session, the participant will:
- Be able to discuss the purpose of obtaining accurate client intake/admission to service information
- Be able to conduct a client/caregiver interview and obtain necessary history
- Be able to verify the required elements of a prescription
- Be able to discuss financial matters for equipment/supplies, devices
- Be able to explain required documentation with the client/caregiver
- Comply with Federal State and local regulations in the provision of care/services
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "Client Intake" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.