DME Specialist Course
This course is written to ensure a good basic understanding of many aspects of the DMEPOS business and provides guidance for those who wish to endeavor in the proper procedures for a successful business. The BOC, certifying organization, has launched it's new Certification Certified DME Specialist CDME. This course will help to prepare those who are anticipating testing for this certification as well as great resource for continuing education requirements. Purchasing this course grants user access to thirteen modules followed by a short quiz to test your knowledge. Completing this course requires the completion of all 13 sub-courses. This completion earns a total of 13.5 CEUs.
The sub-courses for this course are as follows:
This is a course "group" that consists of these sub-courses:
- CMDE-1 — CDME 001 DMEPOS Management
- CDME-2 — CDME 002 Medical Terminology
- CDME-3 — CDME 003 Disaster Planning
- CDME-4 — CDME 004 Client Intake
- CDME-5 — CDME 005 Business Etiquette
- CDME-6 — CDME 006 Compliance
- CDME-7 — CDME 007 HIPAA
- CDME-8 — CDME 008 Sexual Harassment
- CDME-9 — CDME 009 Logs, Logs And More Logs
- CDME-10 — CDME 010 Infection Control
- CDME-11 — CDME 011 Hazard Communication
- CDME-12 — CDME 012 Collecting AR
- CDME-13 — CDME 013 Modifiers And Coding
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "DME Specialist Course" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.