Home Blood Glucose Monitors
At the completion of this program the participant will be able to discuss:
- The purpose of a blood glucose monitor.
- The proper patient instructions for use of a home glucose monitor.
- The 3 types of diabetes.
- Functional checking, set up and delivery, patient assessment, device care and maintenance.
- Basic Medicare coverage and billing.
- Differences with mail order supply and billing.
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "Home Blood Glucose Monitors" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.