TENS Basics and Competency
This course covers Electrotherapy patient management and the basics on TENS. You will learn what electrotherapy is and how it is used.
The following will be covered in this course:
- Explanation of pain, cycle of pain and types of pain.
- How TENS is introduced to manage pain.
- Contraindications for TENS and precautions.
- Proper set up, delivery and patient instructions for TENS units.
- Patient assessment.
- Medicare coverage issues and requirements.
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "TENS Basics and Competency" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.