Re - Accreditation Part II Respiratory - Are You Ready
This course is for DMEPOS suppliers with Respiratory Equipment, Services & Supplies. This course is part II of the "Are You Ready" course and covers the Quality Standards Appendix A Respiratory Services All owners should complete this training & all employees & new hire and then annually to keep up with any changes.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the requirements of the CMS Quality Standards.
- Describe the importance of compliance of each Standard.
- Understand the requirements of Intake & Assessment.
- Understand the requirements of Complaint resolution.
- Know what is expected in your Performance Improvement Program.
- Determine your risk of non-compliance.
- Understand Appendix A of the Quality Standards.
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "Re - Accreditation Part II Respiratory - Are You Ready" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.