This course was developed for both O&P and DME facilities to ensure the basic understanding of requirements of a supplier.
At the completion of this program, the participant will have learned about:
- Facility Compliance
- Ethical standards in the facility
- Developing of the patient intake
- How to assess a prescription
- Proper patient assessment
- Tools used for assessment
- Proper record management
- The elements of a proper fitting room
- How to ensure safety standards within a facility
- The appropriateness of a proper O&P lab
- DME's need to provide a safe, clean and private room for fittings and evaluation
- Vehicle compliance
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "Facility Management" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.