2020 A3 Hazard Communication - Annual Training
This course covers the OSHA Hazard Communication Standards. You will learn what the Hazard Communication Standard is. You will be able to read and interpret SDS sheets as well as learn what is required of you and your responsibilities. This course is provided for both DMEPOS owners as well as their employees, both for their own personal safety as well as compliance with Accreditation Standards. All employees should complete this training upon hire and then annually.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List general hazard classifications
- Identify at least five pieces of information found on each safety data sheet.
- Explain container Labeling Requirements
- Locate and gather information from SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
- Be able to discuss OSHA's Hazardous Communication Standards (HCS).
- Describe the four main employer responsibilities under the HazCom standard, The Right to Know Law.
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "2020 A3 Hazard Communication - Annual Training" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.