Sexual Harassment - Annual Training
This course covers sexual harassment in the workplace and other forms of discrimination. This class will cover the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the history since. This course is written as an annual training course and is intended for continuing education for employees, management and supervisors which is required by State law in certain States. There is a separate published class for handling sexual harassment investigations.
When you complete this course you should be able to:
- define sexual harassment.
- identify different types of sexual harassment behavior.
- identify behaviors that may be interpreted as sexual harassment in the workplace.
- know how to report sexual harassment in your workplace.
- properly respond to complaints of sexual harassment.
- identify ways to prevent sexual harassment.
- understand retaliation is against the law.
Course ArchivedWe're sorry, the course "Sexual Harassment - Annual Training" has been archived and is no longer available.
Please contact us if you feel you've reached this page in error.